- Save your tires during car storage
- Preserves tire shape
- Provides thermal protection
- Sold as a set of 4
Race Ramps SuperCar FlatStoppers preserve tire shape, provide thermal protection, and keep your car's expensive tires from developing flat spots during storage. Once the tires are set in the FlatStoppers on a level surface they will settle into the pad's concave depression, which evenly disperses the weight of the car across the increased contact patch and prevents flat spots. Additionally, FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures. They also won't slide or damage your floor in any way.
FlatStoppers are saving thousands of tires world wide while they are stuck in storage. Whenever you park your car for 30 days or more, this best selling product will preserve your tire shape. SuperCar FlatStoppers are available in multiple widths (and two colors) and provide a lower angle of approach for even easier vehicle positioning (especially if you have a manual transmission). The FlatStoppers will not slide, scratch, or otherwise damage any type of floor. Made in the USA. For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
- Designed for cars with street tires i.e. collector cars, hot rods, etc. (do not put your SUV or pickup on them with mud or heavily lugged tires)
- 100% solid, made with a high density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea
- Made with a lighter formula of polyurea than other Race Ramps products so the pad will mold to the shape of your tire over time to provide even greater support
- No skid, no scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable
- Will not rust or transfer heat or cold
- Maximum tire width: 16 inch for tires up to 14 inches wide
- Dimensions: 28 inches long x 16 inches wide
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs per FlatStopper
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 6000 lbs
- Tire diameter: 25-30 inches
- Ramp width: 16 inch for tires up to 14 inch wide
- Ships approx. 1 weeks after order
- Material color: black
- Use on a level, flat surface.
- Ensure that the bottom of the ramps make full contact with a solid surface.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
- Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on the ramps in a slow, steady pace.
- When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
- You may notice tire indentations in the FlatStopper after you remove the car. This is normal as the FlatStopper is conforming to the tire.